After rushing for a career-high 253 yards and three touchdowns in Wisconsin's win over New Mexico, Jonathan Taylor was named the Big Ten's Offensive Player of the Week.
- Set career highs with 33 carries and 253 rushing yards and matched a career best with three rushing touchdowns in Wisconsin's victory over New Mexico
- Became the eighth player in program history to rush for 250 or more yards in a contest and the first since Melvin Gordon did so against Auburn in the 2015 Outback Bowl
- Topped the 100-yard mark for the 12th time in his 16-game UW career, the 150-yard plateau for the sixth time and the 200-yard mark for the fourth time
- Earns his third career Offensive Player of the Week award and first of the season
- Last Wisconsin Offensive Player of the Week: Jonathan Taylor (Oct. 9, 2017)
Photo: Getty Images